• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Appleseed -Canton, GA, March 7-8, 2020

iamgone

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
If you’re in or near Northwest Georgia, or up for some travel, join us for an Appleseed in Canton, GA. March 7-8! Come out and hear some history you may not have heard before, learn about our nation’s heritage, and receive some great marksmanship instruction. Hope to see you on the line!

https://appleseedinfo.org/location/?locationid=783&eventid=6927

"EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY THE USE OF SMITH AND WESSON M&P 15/22’S AT AN APPLESEED ARE HEREBY TEMPORARILY PROHIBITED DUE TO RECENT SAFETY ISSUES."

Exactly.... Why??
Such a sweet little guy to shoot with... My grandson loves it!!!

They had a few problems with bolt headpsacing a while ago. But a simple, free headspace gauge from S&W will let you check one in about 10 seconds.

Is the 15/22 ban actually enforced? Can’t wait for my daughter to get a little older so we can go to one of these together. How many spots left for the March event?

Is the 15/22 ban actually enforced? Can’t wait for my daughter to get a little older so we can go to one of these together. How many spots left for the March event?
Yes it is enforced. That said, if someone doesn’t have another rifle, we can usually arrange for a loaner at their request.

17 spots left last I checked.

The Tippmann Arms M4/22 is better in every way. I highly recommend it.

My 12 yo daughter will be there assisting. Would love to have you bring your daughter. Mine has been in the program since she was 8.

284E6736-63CA-496E-85B8-1643DD422246.jpeg

"EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY THE USE OF SMITH AND WESSON M&P 15/22’S AT AN APPLESEED ARE HEREBY TEMPORARILY PROHIBITED DUE TO RECENT SAFETY ISSUES."

Exactly.... Why??
Such a sweet little guy to shoot with... My grandson loves it!!!

They did acknowledge it and have rectified the issue, and you can request a gauge to ensure your rifle is in spec OR send it to them and they will do it for you.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/mp15-22-consumer-safety-alert

I’ll check with Appleseed HQ this weekend to see about status.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom