• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apex legends?

iu
Is that for Apex or the afternoon nappys?

Gotta take time to unwind, but i appreciate the banter. I don’t really watch tv unless my Gf makes me watch something with her for a bit like every other day. So late nights are time for me to video game. I don’t really require as much sleep as you old folks. Maybe that’s where the negative sentiment is coming from. Cause even with a broken back im still able run circles around you old folks. And y’all know you couldn’t attempt to start such a badass range as I’m planning these days as it’d interfere with your afternoon nappy 😴
Nice way to answer to a legit question. You could have stopped at "So late nights are time for me to video game" and that would have been good enough for me. Instead you talk **** about "old" folks not knowing dick all about me, my financial situation, personal injuries. I wish you luck in you endeavor but I'm going out on a limb here and saying that I got $1000 that I never to get shoot an RPG at your range. Yes that is a bet. The moment after I shoot an RPG in Wedowang or wherever the place is I will hand you $1000 in cash.

A few folks on here know I'm good for it. So put up or shut up.

Nice way to answer to a legit question. You could have stopped at "So late nights are time for me to video game" and that would have been good enough for me. Instead you talk **** about "old" folks not knowing dick all about me, my financial situation, personal injuries. I wish you luck in you endeavor but I'm going out on a limb here and saying that I got $1000 that I never to get shoot an RPG at your range. Yes that is a bet. The moment after I shoot an RPG in Wedowang or wherever the place is I will hand you $1000 in cash.

A few folks on here know I'm good for it. So put up or shut up.
I followed up some, what I thought at least, friendly banter with more friendly banter. Maybe if you guys could do like your other compadres and actually post advice or other first hand knowledge of do’s and don’t’s that’d be great. I don’t need anyone worrying about my financials. My settlement isn’t getting completely dumped into this idea, there are other people involved in this. There is the land, and capitol to make it happen. It’s just a matter of finding out if it’s worth it, hence why I posted here.

Back
Top Bottom