• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apex legends?

RandomUsername69

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
13   0
Reaction score
Do any of my ODT brothers play apex legends? Console or PC doesnt matter just looking for a consistent late night team to help rank up. Currently silver ii but with a solid squad instead of no mic having randoms I’d be gold 1/2 if not play by now. Add me @ digital_orpheus0. Just send a message on here first letting me know your username or Feel free to comment it

Just curious. Wouldn't this be a huge distraction from your settlement super SOT range RPG extravaganza?
Gotta take time to unwind, but i appreciate the banter. I don’t really watch tv unless my Gf makes me watch something with her for a bit like every other day. So late nights are time for me to video game. I don’t really require as much sleep as you old folks. Maybe that’s where the negative sentiment is coming from. Cause even with a broken back im still able run circles around you old folks. And y’all know you couldn’t attempt to start such a badass range as I’m planning these days as it’d interfere with your afternoon nappy 😴

iu

Back
Top Bottom