Anyone seen the TV show storage wars? I’ve got lots to sell

I would be interested in taking a looking at clearing it all out depending on how quickly you want it removed
I have done that before and it's time consuming as hell. BUT... it's like binge watching a series. Once you start digging through it you just have to finish to see how it winds up.

One of 4 sets of antique China
2C16BFE2-40DC-4ACF-B99C-BC64B9D3F3C2.jpeg

03136A4D-04C7-4834-B54F-7FD12470024B.jpeg

Having attended a number of these auctions, old, well-made brand name furniture sells very cheaply, the crap that brings the money are old tools, dishes, good silver, branded household items, quilts, it can't hurt to have an auction company come in and give an estimate.

I’ve spent countless evenings and weekends cleaning out 67 years worth of stuff. We are hopefully in the next few weeks going to be ready for a huge estate/yard sale picking expedition for anyone wanting to come pick. There are only a few pieces of what I call antique furniture and the rest is household items, yard stuff, almost an entire 40ft shipping container of my father-in-law’s business which was a camping supply store. Probably hundreds of mayonnaise jars full of nuts, bolts, washers, etc. too much to list.

I’ve spent countless evenings and weekends cleaning out 67 years worth of stuff. We are hopefully in the next few weeks going to be ready for a huge estate/yard sale picking expedition for anyone wanting to come pick. There are only a few pieces of what I call antique furniture and the rest is household items, yard stuff, almost an entire 40ft shipping container of my father-in-law’s business which was a camping supply store. Probably hundreds of mayonnaise jars full of nuts, bolts, washers, etc. too much to list.
Pm me, please. I actually do like good old china.

Back
Top Bottom