Anyone here like REAL old-fashioned cocktails?

Go to Marcel Steakhouse and order a Harvey Walbanger. They make a basic Harvey then throw in a dash of orange bitters. Steak aint bad either.

Whiskey Sour and Old Fashioneds are about the only cocktails I ever order, usually just go for bourbon neat.

I'd order OFs more often but I've only found one place lately that made one right the first time. Surprisingly, it was a young, female bartender at a Ruby Tuesdays.

if you make a trip up towards nashville stop in to franklin with the wife or girlfriend will love walking downtown stopping at some of the shops. then do lunch at grays. they are famous for vintage drinks from a bar thats over a 100 years old. their old fashion as well as others will blow you away with the amount of time they do crafting drinks the real way

http://www.opentable.com/grays-on-main

Classic Negroni - equal parts Gin, Rosso Vermouth an Campari over ice. Piece of Orange peel twisted next to an open flame an thrown in. Nothing kills me more than seeing some baby-faced man-bun wearing bartender trying to sneak some flavoured sugar or infused **** into one.

Back
Top Bottom