• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone heard...................... ?

I was at a local gun shop Sunday and heard that Georgia is considering limiting magazine capacity.

Seems to me that this was debated some years ago.

Just wondering if anyone has heard the same.
Honestly, I'm sure HUNDREDS of people have heard this. There's also rumors that they plan on banning the Ar and Ak series rifles and if not banned they will have fixed 5 round magazines, the Ar series magaazines requiring flip down of the lower reciever such as in California and the Ak series magazines flipping down on a hinge.

At the same time the FN 5.7, Desert Eagle, and Smith and Wesson 500's will be banned due to the fact that they are Cop killers, and the only reason people buy them is to commit crimes. Georgia and 5 other states will also be passing a law soon that requires every slug and casing to have a serial number on it, and upon purchasing will require you to sign for each serial number. Ammunition prices will go up about 600 percent due to this except in hunting calibers.

Infared sighting devices, and holographic optics will also be currently only offered to military and police, and new laws are being enforced that bans the addition of alight rail on a firearm. Anyone already currently in posession of such firearms and devices will be grandfathered in. Your best bet is to stock up on the hi capacity magazines, ammunition, and to purchase an Ar 15 and ak47 with high end optics before laws get passed prohibiting buying them.......

OMG all the Glock stuff will double in price on the Trader

Yes, especially the extended magazines, glock prices will more than likely triple due to the a current housebill obama is trying to pass which denotes an illicit handgun as one that has anything other than steel construction in the slide and or frame, allows for the insertion of a preban hi cap magazine, and produced in anycolor other than a matte black. OD glocks will more than likely see a 300$ increase to their current prices, hi point pistols will also increase in price due to the "Easy access for crime" law that states that any firearm that can be purchased with minute funds recieved from a conveniece store cash register not exceeding 150$ shall not be made available to the public.

Yes, especially the extended magazines, glock prices will more than likely triple due to the a current housebill obama is trying to pass which denotes an illicit handgun as one that has anything other than steel construction in the slide and or frame, allows for the insertion of a preban hi cap magazine, and produced in anycolor other than a matte black. OD glocks will more than likely see a 300$ increase to their current prices, hi point pistols will also increase in price due to the "Easy access for crime" law that states that any firearm that can be purchased with minute funds recieved from a conveniece store cash register not exceeding 150$ shall not be made available to the public.

Now we know who the op met in the gun store.

Now we know who the op met in the gun store.
Geez man aint u been listenin to talk show radio?? I though EVERYONE was aware of this.

Texas has decided to take a stand against the Obama Administration and will be suceeding from the United States, enforcing several laws that are pro gun. The first law affects both the firearm and educational system. It states that for a male to finish Kintergarten, he must show competence with Semi Automatic Handguns as well as revolvers, demonstrating both tactical and speed reloading, double taps, malfunction clearing, press check, and one handed reloading. This Law will go into effect next school year. Also, Texas state law now prohibits anyone under the age of 5 to purchase a handgun from a convenience store, and must have a CCWP by the age of 7.

Another Texan Law will also grant the use of deadly force based on the assumption that "Someone was up to no good", and convenice stores will now be giving ruger Blackhawks free with the purchase of a bottle of Jack daniels.

OP, if you can't tell by now...I'm lying through my teeth. Gun store owners tell you these types of things so you'll hurry up and buy a certain gun or accessory you've been eying. When the obama administration came in I had the worse time of my life trying to find 5.56 ammunition and when I did the prices were outrageous. People get scared over some government rumor and start stockpiling ammunition, firearms and magazines thinking big brothers taking your guns away. Gun store owners know the dumbness of some people and prey on the naive.

Do you know who the firearm salesmen of the decade was? Barrack Hussein Obama. Election day was the largest amount of fiream sales in years.

Last edited:
Geez man aint u been listenin to talk show radio?? I though EVERYONE was aware of this.

Texas has decided to take a stand against the Obama Administration and will be suceeding from the United States, enforcing several laws that are pro gun. The first law affects both the firearm and educational system. It states that for a male to finish Kintergarten, he must show competence with Semi Automatic Handguns as well as revolvers, demonstrating both tactical and speed reloading, double taps, malfunction clearing, press check, and one handed reloading. This Law will go into effect next school year. Also, Texas state law now prohibits anyone under the age of 5 to purchase a handgun from a convenience store, and must have a CCWP by the age of 7.

Another Texan Law will also grant the use of deadly force based on the assumption that "Someone was up to no good", and convenice stores will now be giving ruger Blackhawks free with the purchase of a bottle of Jack daniels.

in a perfect world

I heard in several gun stores that the Saiga 12 was getting banned. Why? Because that's where most ignorant gun rumors start.

^^^I would agree with this^^^ You should be ready to roll up your pant legs whenever your around ammo or guns being sold in a store.

Guaranteed method to get any ignorant person to believe whatever you want: Start off with "Obama is trying to..."

Works every time!

Back
Top Bottom