• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone heard...................... ?

Boxer101

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
2   0
Reaction score
I was at a local gun shop Sunday and heard that Georgia is considering limiting magazine capacity.

Seems to me that this was debated some years ago.

Just wondering if anyone has heard the same.

nope...nada....right now the State is so neck deep in crap they will not be passing anymore useless laws for a while....at least that's what they pass down the chain in my Department. Trust me...when you hear this "I heard the State is going to do this with firearns..." myth...right now that is the last page if it's even in their agenda....The State budget is out of whack that they will be focusing on more pertinent issues...

Last edited:
nope...nada....right now the State is so neck deep in crap they will not be passing anymore useless laws for a while....at least that's what they pass down the chain in my Department. Trust me...when you hear this "I heard the State is going to do this with firearns..." myth...right now that is the last page if it's even in their agenda....The State budget is out of whack that they will be focusing on more pertinent issues...

Wow. Politicians actually doing something to help the little people instead of flexing its muscle and eroding my liberties. Dare to dream.

Back
Top Bottom