• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have any info on “Buddy’s Taxidermy” in Greensboro?

RonF

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
19   0
Reaction score
Dropped off a hog to be shoulder mounted to Buddy himself on 11/1/20, super nice guy and we had a great talk. Spoke to him back in March and he said he was still working on it. Have tried to call him 3 times and text recently - no response. Anyone have any dealings with him or know how to get hold of him? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 12
Seen situations similar to this on a few hunting pages on Facebook. From what I gathered and remember he has done this to many others. I think it was too much work load for him. One guy I remember said his daughter was handling things for him

Seen situations similar to this on a few hunting pages on Facebook. From what I gathered and remember he has done this to many others. I think it was too much work load for him. One guy I remember said his daughter was handling things for him
Yeah, his daughter was with him when I dropped it off. He seemed pretty on it and reputable - he has a $300 deposit. Hopefully this had a happy ending.

Yeah, his daughter was with him when I dropped it off. He seemed pretty on it and reputable - he has a $300 deposit. Hopefully this had a happy ending.

I hope so for ya. Have you tried going by his shop? From what I can remember some people were getting their hides back along with the deposit.

That's awful.. hopefully everything works out. Thats a long time to wait when the man already spent 300 dollars of your money

He fell and broke his femur back a few weeks ago and they found spots on his liver I think they confirmed it was cancer. Last I heard about him.

I've been waiting for almost 2 years now for a Bobcat I shot in Ala. Not this guy, but I'm thinking they're all swamped.

Back
Top Bottom