• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone ever go to Starlight Drive-In Theater????

My wife and I have been to the one in Blue Ridge 2 or 3 times. We got there a little before the movies starting playing and had no problem getting a decent spot. There is a concession stand that is in between two of the parking lots, try and park in front of it if you can. Nice little setup they have. Matter of fact, we may head back that way soon.

Cool, thanks. I think I may take her up there instead of chancing an....unpleasant...encounter in Atlanta.

My family ( wife, 3 kids ) and I go to the starlight a lot , we have never had any issues, it is better to get there around 7- 7:30, so that ur not having to wait in traffic outside, u know with gas prices being so high, folks are doing more around town than going on vacation. I always carry when I with my family and yes it is a shady area outside of the drive in, but there are lots of security around inside, I have even seen LEO, cruise through the lots. And you can leave after the first feature or stay for the next, It's your choice, with young kids we usually leave after the first. My wife and started going there almost 12 years ago , and really enjoy it, definitely recommend for a date night.,
Thanks, hope this helps
1coolhand

Back
Top Bottom