• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Else Having Problems @ The Post Office

I thought that guarantee was on pizza delivery?

3 days or it's free?

seriously, many years ago while working construction out of town and before direct deposit, I would send a money order home every Friday and they had guaranteed 2 day delivery. Well my really small home town does not have a door to door mail service like larger cities. It would always arrive on Monday, so I would get a refund every time.

You have dealt with me enough to know i wouldn't stiff you, i promise i sent them damn packages. . (well actually my wife , but i know there gone out)

Yea im just messin with ya, I trust ya. Ive had a few take a while and a few be 2 days. I sent a mag out today an she said it will be there monday

I have sent stuff to kennesaw and it get there next day before, loganville 2-4 days( which is only 30 minutes)

I ordered something from ebay a couple weeks ago , i got a tracking number , and when i checked online it kept showing it arrived in NJ next day, then ATL, then Commerce and it sat there for 3-4 days.

We have a little family business selling Victorinox Swiss Army Knives and just added Benchmade. I mail packages - almost every day. Sometimes mutiple packages (4-6) daily. Mostly parcel post, but some priority mail flat rate boxes. Outside of missing a departure scan on occasion, the post office seems to do a damn good job of getting my stuff to where it needs to go and my customers are happy. California and west coast takes 3 business days, even for parcel post. Rural areas 3-4 business days.

I think the key is printing off your postage online. Once the package has a bar code on it, it moves right through the system. Manually addressed packages seem to take longer.

Fedex and UPS are pretty expensive for smaller packages and I'm not going to charge my customers more for the same quality of service I get from the USPS.

Sent a package out priority on Tuesday. Sent it to Ohio, and it is currently im PA??? ETA is Monday but I doubt it. Glad I spent $25 on shipping :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom