• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Else Having Problems @ The Post Office

tlw1179

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
168   0
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems at the Post Office? They can't seem to get any of my packages to folks in any decent amount of time.I got so many members mad at me it aint funny.

The last 2 packages i have sent still havent arrived that i know of and it's going on like 10-11 days. Sometimes i use Tracking but most of the time i don't, just priorty mail in a flat rate box.

I had this same problem a few weeks ago when i shipped some different 1911 parts & mags. . . .

Either way , if your reading this and waiting on a package from me . . . . it's coming eventually!! Oh. . and cursing me in a PM when your package has not arrived will only delay your package if i can help it :) !!

To be honest, I have not had any trouble lately. I mailed a M.O. out for a payment to a member and it got there the next day. They say any where in Ga is supposed to be next day. Might want to call them. JMHO

To be honest, I have not had any trouble lately. I mailed a M.O. out for a payment to a member and it got there the next day. They say any where in Ga is supposed to be next day. Might want to call them. JMHO

I have mailed some things that get there next day, not lately though

Pretty much all of my Flat Rate packages being sent to a Georgia address is getting there the next day!! I have been kind of impressed the last couple of months!! Now...the caos that goes on inside the lobby before getting to the window is a whole different story!

The Post office used to have a deal if the Priority package did not get there within 2 to 3 days, you would get a refund. I don't know if they still have this or not. Does anybody know if they still have this????

Back
Top Bottom