Anyone else have trouble with Xfinity???

Been dealing with satellite internet for years due to our location. We are moving to a new house and were excited to ditch the direct tv and get rid of the exceed internet. I think what I have now is going to be the death of me. Customer service sucks. No English, infinite hold times, etc.

Dealing with Concast tech support is like being in the 7th level of hell. When it works, it's great, but you're screwed when you have a problem. Our connection is about 80 Mbps when it works, but lately has been erratic, up/down frequently, TV freezes and goes out frequently, and people can't hear us on the phone. Techs say it is a noise problem, but have been unable to isolate and resolve it.

Today has not been a good Concast day.

I've been a Comcast cable/internet user since 2005.

Both services have been great for me... I just grew weary of price hikes on the cable side year after year.

Cut the cable in January and haven't looked back. Previous cable only bill was $120+ a month for a couple of HD DVR boxes and outlets.

Currently use Netflix ($8), Hulu ($10) and Sling TV ($20) in the place of Xfinity TV services and save myself over $80/mo. and I'm never lacking for entertainment.

The internet service cannot be beat. Have been using my own supplied modem for 5+ years without an issue and have 40-50mbps speed for $50 a month. I can count downtime in minutes over the last decade of use.

Back
Top Bottom