• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone else collects toys from the 80s? Ie Gi joe transformers star wars.

When my youngest son was small I started buying Hot wheels and leaving them in the packages. After several years we had a wall covered. as he grew older and out grew them we took them down and put them in dresser drawers in the play room (they were a pain to keep dusted :). Well enter the grandkids. Left unsupervised for a short while to play in the toy room found the stash and opened a significant number of them. :( Oh well

Holy smokes man you have some good stuff. I cant believe so many of them made it so long without being opened. A lot of folks had some serious forsight. I've only got a few left after all these years. At one time though, I even had that beast of an aircraft carrier. Anyways nice collection, let me know when you want to get rid of beach head!

I'm looking for one specific G. I. Joe figure, Gung Ho. Anyone have an extra? If so pm me please. Thanks

i have a few of him loose...complete or not complete?

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one that noticed the poor kid longing to play with them in that one picture.

my son has a very impressive collection himself:)))))

Anyone else feel kind of bad for the kid in the picture? All those toys and he probably cannot touch any of them:(

Your collection brings back some fond memories. Very nice!

got a massive collection of hot wheels - i need to sell off - so i can do as i promised when i started collecting them and give the $$ to my daughter for her college education - redlines - blackwalls - blisters - box sets - all kinds of stuff - if anyone is interested - let me know

Back
Top Bottom