• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone buy from Clyde's armory in Athens?

Clyde was good before they moved into the "armory".

^^^This times 100

Back in the old location the prices were lower than anyone else and the inventory was second to none. I bought brand new HK and SIG guns from there for less than my friend's cost as a dealer. Since the move it's not the same.

Asking anyone to leave that has a service dog, for just about any reason, violates the ADA and could bring serious repercussions if they (handicapped person) chose to press it.
Unless you're blind, you and your dog can go pound sound, I don't care who you are. Bunch of BS to see people bring in "support" animals in a restaurant. Veteran or not.

Unless you're blind, you and your dog can go pound sound, I don't care who you are. Bunch of BS to see people bring in "support" animals in a restaurant. Veteran or not.

I was referring to a true “service” dog, not a.”support” animal. But, since you brought it up, both would be covered under ADA. As a, business owner, if you tell one to leave your business, there can be fines, and worse. As an individual, you can have your own opinion, and be disgusted if you wish. No law against it. Unless you deny them entry.

I’ve had good luck there on occasion. LEO helps.
Picked up a Duke Energy item at a great price...years ago.
Looked at a Sig in 357 Sig. liked the pistol but price was not negotiable, passed.
Nice, friendly staff.

Nice store, Lots of staff and good selection of guns/accessories. I’ve been in there many times, but couldn’t find much that was priced competitive with other dealers in the area or online.
I don’t blame them for wanting to make a profit, but I’m not willing to sacrifice my cash for it.

Went in once when I was passing through, just looking around. Saw some 32rd colt smg mags. Then saw the price, I don’t remember exactly what it was now but somewhere around like $50 each.
And they had plenty, guess so at that price?

Back
Top Bottom