• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anybody use Dale sauce on pork chops?

I do like Dale's on most every meat. It's great on venison and other wild game. I put a little on the meat and then vacuum seal it and in the freezer it goes. Pull it out in the morning, in the fridge to thaw and it's ready to cook when I get home.

I like Dale's but it's really salty. I ain't tried the lower sodium version. But when I have it I put Dale's in my chili along with a little Liquid Smoke.
The key to Dale's is not using too much. When I cook steaks, I only put about 1-2 Tbsp on each steak and only marinate them about 20 min. When making burgers, I use about 1 Tbsp per pound, along with egg & bread crumbs. The Dale's is the only seasoning that goes in the burgers and they're about perfect.

Sent from my Droid Turbo using TapaTalk

I'll go look it up later. I think it was Altona Brown who said that
MSG got a bad deal and isn't that bad.

It was a case of mistaken identity perhaps
Or a mistake how spinach became Popeye's choice.

I like Dales on deer and dove. Deer backstrap cut into sections as wide as a strip of bacon. Wrap with bacon and drizzle with Dales. Marinate for an hour or so and grill it. Same procedure for dove breast. Good eats.

Alright FrogHunter FrogHunter , gotta give you props. I've only used this on red meat and deer but never on pork chops. Well I had some bone-in pork chops and saw this thread and I grilled them tonight. They are DAMN GOOD. Gonna make these again. Thanks for the thread!

Alright FrogHunter FrogHunter , gotta give you props. I've only used this on red meat and deer but never on pork chops. Well I had some bone-in pork chops and saw this thread and I grilled them tonight. They are DAMN GOOD. Gonna make these again. Thanks for the thread!
I even tried it on some salmon last Friday. Normally wouldn't have done that but BangBang BangBang would die if I fed him a pork chop. The salmon was pretty good too.

I even tried it on some salmon last Friday. Normally wouldn't have done that but BangBang BangBang would die if I fed him a pork chop. The salmon was pretty good too.
That salmon and Dales was pretty dang good with a big baked potato and a few Bud Lights!

FrogHunter FrogHunter lives like a king at his house!

Back
Top Bottom