• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody tried one of the Hatfield/Walmart shotguns?

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Okay I was looking through the Brummick newspaper last Sunday when I saw two shotguns in the Walmart ad. Yes, I still buy a paper on Sunday. Anyway they have these Turkish made shotguns exclusive to them now. One is a single barrel in 12/20 or 410 for $99.00. it's not bad looking and has a vented rib barrel which is nice. But it's hard to get excited about a single barrel for a hundred bucks. Now the other one they have is a semi in 12 gauge and it's on sale this week for $229.00. That's a pretty smoking deal for an auto loading 12 gauge. So has anyone bought and or shot oe of them? I like the looks of it with the wood furniture and vent rib barrel. I would just like to know what gun they copied or if you can get a mag tube extension. And of course the Brunswick store didn't have either in the gun case when the ad broke.

Well Turkey is the shotgun capital of the world. But the auto loader is probably made very similar if not identical to a tristar which I have shot, and it beats the snot out of you. I would rather shoot a break open 10ga then that tristar auto loader again if that tells you anything.

I have one of the 20 gauge single shots, but I have yet to shoot it. Overall a pretty nice looking shotgun. Fit and finish are actually very decent. Trigger feels stiff and the hammer is stiff too. Stock is very straight cut so it is not as comfortable as a sloping cut stock. You can break it open and fold it right up. Kind of cool. They also make them in 12 gauge and .410, so these will make cool little survival shotguns. I'm going to grab up a .410 for my son. He is still to young but he'll grow into it. My first was an H&R .410 single. Might as well keep the tradition. WalMart in Villa Rica has them in all 3 calibers right now and the semi auto for $226 as well...For anyone looking around that area.

Back
Top Bottom