• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anybody here detail cars?

steviesterno

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
I haven't had a professional do detail work for me in a number of years. So much so that I'm seeing all sorts of new cleaners and processes that weren't a thing when I was DIYing it a few years ago.

I'm curious if there's anyone on here that does detailing. I have a 2012 GX460 that could use some Maguires (is that still a thing?!) all over and I didn't know if it was better to have someone do it for me or start buying all the tools and fancy goop I need to do it myself these days.

Thoughts?

Just pay someone good to do it.
By the time you buy all the stuff, spend the time, etc., etc., it’s not going to be worth it. You will loose $$ trying to DIY.
Just let a pro do it once/twice a year ….. then keep it washed and vacuumed and you should be GTG.

In for information. Would love a full detail on my 2020 Ram 1500, especially now that hunting season is about over. It’s black so I need someone trustworthy.

I haven't had a professional do detail work for me in a number of years. So much so that I'm seeing all sorts of new cleaners and processes that weren't a thing when I was DIYing it a few years ago.

I'm curious if there's anyone on here that does detailing. I have a 2012 GX460 that could use some Maguires (is that still a thing?!) all over and I didn't know if it was better to have someone do it for me or start buying all the tools and fancy goop I need to do it myself these days.

Thoughts?
Check with user optimumdetails optimumdetails . He's active on here.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk

In for information. Would love a full detail on my 2020 Ram 1500, especially now that hunting season is about over. It’s black so I need someone trustworthy.

Thoughts?

I have a detail shop. Feel free to look at our website www.optimumdetailing.com or even better check us out on Instagram or Facebook if you are on social media.

My cell is 706-768-7380

Back
Top Bottom