• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody concerned about the mail in N. Georgia?

Read all that. Yep, gross incompetence and zero accountability.

We have lots of misplaced member ID cards and welcome letters to members of the gun club. Applications and renewal fees never received also. I have gotten into the habit of telling folks I have no control over the mail, it's just another indicator of America's decline into third world status.

If I think something is going to ship to me, and it may come through the palmetto location i pay the extra to use UPS or FedEx. I base that on where the item is coming from, anything from Florida, south Alabama, I use UPS/FedEx. Pretty much anywhere else it lands in Atlanta to come to West GA.

My son has a trip planned in June so he payed for the expedited processing. Received passport and passport card back in 3 weeks.

On the other hand, his twin brother updated the address on his DL and we still haven't seen that - approximately 5 weeks...

I sent my passport out, expedited, on March 12th. Got it back in 2 1/2 weeks. I was hoping I'd get it back in time for my next trip in May!

Damn, I like how Ossoff is grilling him! I'm sure he's only concerned about getting it fixed in time for mail in votes though.
Talos Talos nailed it BUT you know how things really are. Something with the appearance of a righteous deed in this day and age is seldom righteous...
Get ready for this fiasco to raise its seven heads and t totally screw up 2024 election... Royally.

Warnos is quiety waiting for a sacrifice.

Remember, you heard it first here on ODT News...

Back
Top Bottom