• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody been to macdonalds lately

Yup About 6 or 7 yrs ago I use to stop and get a sausage & egg Mc muffin every morning About and hour later would have to take a Tums too. finely just said the hell with that No Mickey D since
Exactly! When my kids were younger I would order just like a plain chicken sandwich and put my own mayo in it when I got home. 45 minutes later it was either Tums or Alka-Seltzer. Even the a plain chicken sandwich had something in it that would just turn my stomach. I honestly believe the healthiest thing there to eat are the fries and who knows what the heck they have in those.

Last time I ate McDonald was summer 1972. Will never go back!
Dang thats pretty awesome! That is a heck of a streak.
You can't go anywhere that doesn't drain the bank account. Use to get lunch for $5 to $7. Now it's $10 to $15. I will keep eating my bologna sandwich and that has to be on sale before I can buy it.
Its crazy and Ive just had to accept the fact that life is expensive. I also kept lunches to $5 or so and now I shoot for under $10. It cost me $7 to drive home for lunch so unless eating leftovers I just grab something in town. Its crazy but ...

Yes, stopped at the McDonald's in Waycross, Georgia it sucked, service sucked. My wife gave everyone a ear full and then went to corporate and gave them a ear full. She's damn lucky she didn't get arrested, I don't believe I've ever seen her that pizzed off at someone besides me. It's terrible when you don't have a manager who's capable of training employees. No more P stops for the wifey at McDonald's.

IMG_4230.jpeg

The last Big Mac I had was at the Mcdonald's in Nashville, Ga, and the two beef patties were practically see-through and that was maybe ten years ago. BK on rare occasions but usually Hardees especially when I travel.

Back
Top Bottom