• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any watch people here???

And the Oris:

20161211_203609.jpg
20161211_205359.jpg

I am looking to purchase my first higher end watch. Any recommendations? I really like the Omega Planet Ocean and it falls within my budget. I would also consider a pre-owned one as well, actually leaning towards pre-owned as I hate being the first owner. Just looking for any other options as well as places in the metro that have good prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking to purchase my first higher end watch. Any recommendations? I really like the Omega Planet Ocean and it falls within my budget. I would also consider a pre-owned one as well, actually leaning towards pre-owned as I hate being the first owner. Just looking for any other options as well as places in the metro that have good prices.

Breitling Superocean is what I wear everyday. Bought mine at Tara Fine Jewelry in Buford. I went on a pretty expansive search and they were the only brick and mortar store that would haggle a bit.... at least that was my experience. Cash is king.

Breitling Superocean is what I wear everyday. Bought mine at Tara Fine Jewelry in Buford. I went on a pretty expansive search and they were the only brick and mortar store that would haggle a bit.... at least that was my experience. Cash is king.

Thanks. I have a really good relationship with them. My parents buy all of their jewelry there and I have bought my wife's jewelry there. I've looked at the watches but haven't gotten down to haggling yet. It will probably be another month or so before invite the bullet just wanted a few options to look at and places to go.

Thanks. I have a really good relationship with them. My parents buy all of their jewelry there and I have bought my wife's jewelry there. I've looked at the watches but haven't gotten down to haggling yet. It will probably be another month or so before invite the bullet just wanted a few options to look at and places to go.

There's some guys on this thread with much more experience than myself... they'll be along soon and can shed more light on this topic for you. A high end watch purchase is a big splurge, so you wanna get it right the first time. Good luck with your search

When your ready to drop the hammer on something you might want to call Tara Fine Jewelery in Buford and ask for Tracey she knows her watches and will match or beat anyones price - she is good ppl !!!

Back
Top Bottom