• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any possibility of having the seller’s city show on the list of items on the classified page?

Does anyone understand my question? Columbus and Savannah is not Central ga. I guess there is no staff monitoring the Site Suggestion section.
Columbus is as close to Central Ga (Macon) as it is to (Albany), SW GA, or (Carrollton) West Georgia. All are roughly 90 miles away. Maybe you could provide us with a lined map telling everyone where they live so that you will be happy.

Columbus is as close to Central Ga (Macon) as it is to (Albany), SW GA, or (Carrollton) West Georgia. All are roughly 90 miles away. Maybe you could provide us with a lined map telling everyone where they live so that you will be happy.
We already have areas to choose from. If the seller can’t figure out where they live, a map would not help. Thanks for your input to my suggestion section question.

We already have areas to choose from. If the seller can’t figure out where they live, a map would not help. Thanks for your input to my suggestion section question.
You must just want to complain if you aren't able to provide a clear definition and a reasonable solution to your grievance. Do all the moderators agree on location by zip code? If we're going to be infracted for posting in the wrong geographic location, shouldn't we be warned first? Since the geographic center of Georgia is 17 miles south of Macon, where does South Georgia begin? I don't see a location for Middle West Georgia. Columbus is roughly the same latitude as you, so am I in South West Georgia sitting in Columbus, or in Middle Georgia? If I'm in South Georgia, that would put you in South Georgia as well.

I've seen some people list different places based on where they live and work. If you live in Cumming, but work in Atlanta, it would make sense to list both. Someone in Atlanta may not want to drive to Cumming. Plus, there's a lot of places in between that could be meeting spots.

Does anyone understand my question? Columbus and Savannah is not Central ga. I guess there is no staff monitoring the Site Suggestion section.

I understand. I thought it just populated the map based on the zip code the Seller put in. That's what it does for my listings. And there's a spot for the city name too.

Back
Top Bottom