• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any other Xterra guys on here?? Body Lift Time

Thanks for the link. Know anything about my ABS or slip light situation with larger tires?

Heard about it but never experienced it because I only ran 32's on my X.

On a positive note, my new Frontier is getting fantastic gas mileage. I'm babying it some because it is new (want to make sure I break in the motor properly) but I'm getting over 17 MPG in the city. I managed to get almost 20 MPG on my last fill up because i drove a combined total of 25 miles on the highway.

Last edited:
Ha, when I switched out the spiral spring in the steering wheel, both of the lights came on for me. VDC/SLIP. The reason for mine though is that I never reinstalled the SAS sensor, so it is throwing the code. I have it on the dresser, I have just been too busy to fix it.

I use to be all over that site. It was like the Xterra ODT for me.

Yeah, I was excited at first, but then I put up a 300 blk 10" upper for trade on there, and about of uninformed NFA "police" started putting out bad info and I got into a heated discussion. Since then I have just occasionally browsed the for sale ads, or looked for specific info.

Yeah, I was excited at first, but then I put up a 300 blk 10" upper for trade on there, and about of uninformed NFA "police" started putting out bad info and I got into a heated discussion. Since then I have just occasionally browsed the for sale ads, or looked for specific info.

LOL. Funny stupid people.

Well, I'm sitting here waiting while they install my tires!! 285/75/16 on my refinished S trim wheels. Pics to follow when complete. I decided to go with the tires first. I wanted to see what kind of clearance I have before I decide how much suspension lift I will want, if any.

You'll still want to do a 2" lift.

I don't know. For now I like the stance, and i can work on some other areas of the vehicle first. Besides, they had to remove one of the lugs from the right rear hub, so now i will have to order o whole new axle assembly apparently. The dealership that I got it from apparently crossthreaded it.

Pics
IMG_0092.jpg
IMG_0093.jpg

Back
Top Bottom