• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any other watch collectors out there ?

I love my PAM000. Have an Oros also but I don’t think you can call me a collector but I do enjoy watches.
View attachment 1765279

Man I love a Panerai!!! Super nice!

I bought myself a Breitling Super Ocean for my 40th birthday. I love it. But I'm not a collector, it's the only watch I own. No way I could afford a collection Lmao!

I had a Tissot Seastar 1000 back around 05. They were under $500 new at the time. They have been redesigned and now the old ones like I had bring $500-$1000 on the used market. Sure wish I had it back.

For the money on something new, the Seiko stuff and Deep Blue seem to have incredible value for what you get. I just wish Seiko would go to a date only complication, I truly despise the Day/Date complications.

20150109_175403.jpg

Man I love a Panerai!!! Super nice!

I bought myself a Breitling Super Ocean for my 40th birthday. I love it. But I'm not a collector, it's the only watch I own. No way I could afford a collection Lmao!

I had a Tissot Seastar 1000 back around 05. They were under $500 new at the time. They have been redesigned and now the old ones like I had bring $500-$1000 on the used market. Sure wish I had it back.

For the money on something new, the Seiko stuff and Deep Blue seem to have incredible value for what you get. I just wish Seiko would go to a date only complication, I truly despise the Day/Date complications.

View attachment 1765350
I get emails from Deep Blue several times a month. If I had more disposable income I'd own at least a couple of them. I thunk most of them use Seiko movements. Not ling ago I showed my wife a nice preowned Omega Planet Ocean on eBay. I told her that's what I wanted for Christmas. I thought the $2800 Buy it Now price was a good deal. She wasn't impressed and made that same face as when I showed her the RPB Mac for $7,000 on Gunbroker. Women! They just don't recognize what's cool or a good deal.

I get emails from Deep Blue several times a month. If I had more disposable income I'd own at least a couple of them. I thunk most of them use Seiko movements. Not ling ago I showed my wife a nice preowned Omega Planet Ocean on eBay. I told her that's what I wanted for Christmas. I thought the $2800 Buy it Now price was a good deal. She wasn't impressed and made that same face as when I showed her the RPB Mac for $7,000 on Gunbroker. Women! They just don't recognize what's cool or a good deal.

After hearing me talk about buying a nice watch for 10 years, I think my wife was glad for me to spend the money so she didn't have to listen to me talk about it for another 10! Lol...she made me sell my Tissot since it was a gift from my ex, soooo....

I love the Planet Ocean also. That movement has a "choppier sweep" than the other brands though--less ticks/second.

I can't keep a watch in good condition, I am way too rough on one. The face will have gouges across it in a day or two. Sorry for the diversion.

3 of my favorites..... a Hamilton Ventura, My Dads 25 Year Rolex from GPC, and my Tag.... CZ 52just for kicks

Attachments

• 6779C2A8-D578-402C-BAE2-8C53DE995B0B.jpeg
    6779C2A8-D578-402C-BAE2-8C53DE995B0B.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom