Any offroad enthusiast?

Morris mountain in alabama just accross line off -I20 phone pics 308.jpgphone pics 304.jpg

Dude that thing is wicked!! We are trying to get a group together soon... if the damn rain will ever let up... I dont mind mud but its no fun when everything is tooo slick

Dude that thing is wicked!! We are trying to get a group together soon... if the damn rain will ever let up... I dont mind mud but its no fun when everything is tooo slick

Thanks, let me know i definitely would like to go. I want to see your grand Cherokee. My daughters has a 2001 Grand Cherokee 4x4 and she has the off road bug big time. I took her out into an open field today and she had a blast just getting it all muddy. Now she's begging for a lift and mud tires. It may be my next project.

Last edited:
Wjs are awesome jeeps too... search on craigslist and local jeep and offroad forums for parts... if you want to do a cheap lift get a budget boost and some 31s...

Im always down to meet other offroaders and outdoors enthusiasts!! Maybe we can get a meet n greet going soon if the rain lets up... maybe like walmart at winward or academy up off exit 13... a good cental location for everyone

Define cheap.... I might be looking for a set myself :D

Cheap as in make offer. I have not had time to think about selling them per say, but they have been sitting in the basement for the last 2 years since I sold the tires off them to another member here. I also do not have a vehicle they will fit on anymore. They would need to be sandblasted and painted to be great looking again, but did just fine when I wheeled with them. PM if you are interested and I can try to take pictures and talk more.

Back
Top Bottom