• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any offroad enthusiast?

while amusing... the problem i have found with big events is that it takes forever to clear an obsticle cause 23094820-58923-0428 other rigs are there too... lol

i might be down to go and be a spectator though

I usually cruise it around the access trail in my dd or bum rides with acouple buddies when it's larger events there... I need to hurry up and get started on my sas and axles

Last edited:
I know its kinda last minute but I am doing a run up to bell mountain up in helen on sunday 3/3/13 if anyone wants to go...

I might ride up to Bell Mountain depending on the weather. I have to get a new line for my rear OX locker but I don't think I'll need it at Bell Mountain.

564313_1732023536710_1122150724_31893612_420753398_n.jpg
my 95' Bronco! sittin on 35" MTZs with M/T classic lock IIs 3 inch body lift 2 inch BDS suspension, headers cold air intake and MSD distributor...shes a keeper!

Our club wheels year around. Every month we have an organized ride at an Offroad park in the south east

took me a min... but I realized where Ive seen your name.... Im Fumbles on GAtrailriders ;) wish I could make the next ride but I got too much going on this weekend :/

Back
Top Bottom