• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any MG's for sale?

I was surprised at the price jump as well but really should not have been.

I like the package deal with 9mm and .45 with surpressor for $13k - not that I can afford it any way...but from the looks of those videos those suckers run and run and run.

That, and I already have 3 Suomi drums, so there's that...
Machine guns just keep going up and up. Stemples run fine. That dude was a genius. He registered a bunch of stripped receivers and just sat on them for a decade or two lol. Money in the bank.

Checked out the last few websites that you guys linked. I didn't realize that someone could get into an MG for as cheap as a Sten. $700 for a MG? Peaked my interest...

How are they as far as utilization and durability? If they are easy enough to work on in the event that something breaks, I might end up getting myself a fun gun...

Checked out the last few websites that you guys linked. I didn't realize that someone could get into an MG for as cheap as a Sten. $700 for a MG? Peaked my interest...

How are they as far as utilization and durability? If they are easy enough to work on in the event that something breaks, I might end up getting myself a fun gun...

I think you are looking at dealer samples man.

I am pretty sure Stens are going for $6k

You have to be looking at post samples or you left off a "0".

I paid 5k for my sten. Parts are easy to find and cheap. I run cheap Tula down mine. Runs like a champ. I've fired mine so much I've already had to replace a sear . Wore it down to where it would just run away. I've since installed a milled sear. Good to go.

Back
Top Bottom