Any long term post jab side affects…(serious answers please)

For me, just a bit tired for 24 hours and slight sore arm. Wife ran low grade fever for 24 to 30 hours after all three shots and slept a lot. In my view, the shots are worth the risk to me personally and my wife feels the same way. No shot is ever without risk. If I die from COVID, at least I feel like I’ve done all I could. Felt the same way about chemo five years ago and that stuff will try to kill you in many, many ways. Kept taking the treatments after nearly dying of a lung infection and then a near fatal heat condition when potassium was destroyed in my blood. I’m healthy and cancer free today so no regrets. Best wishes and I hope you all stay well.

Recommend bitchute.com and brighteon.com

You have to filter out the crazy stuff, don't fall for the Q stuff, but the truth is scattered amongst the vids.

I like "the Fall of the cabal" and "the sequel to the fall of the cabal" it helped to answer the who and the why.

CDC WARNS AMERICANS NOT TO TAKE COVID JAB WHILE UN BANS COVID VAX FOR MIGRANTS OVER LIABILITY FEARS

The last line in the article "The videos of Dr. Cole at these events, which were originally posted on YouTube, have since been deleted by the Google owned video platform in a continual effort of censorship by Big Tech"
Yes and I am sure others that are difficult to find are just Poof!

My Aunt had the shot and died in 5 weeks. My brother in law had his wife's dad and brother both had heart attacks and died within weeks after getting shot. Guy that works with me had a friend that had shot dropped dead next day. Lady I know son is in military and had shot was having heart problems.

I got 2 Pfizer shots back in the summer. I have been extremely blessed with good health My whole life. I think the reactions to the shots depend a lot on your age and condition before the shots. I am in late 50s. the day of both shots I worked hard outside in 90+ heat thinking i would sweat off some of the side effects. the only thing I noticed a couple of days after the shots was night sweats and maybe little more tired, no noticeable sore arm or anything else. Since the shots about 1 to 2 days every few weeks I will feel like I and coming down with the beginning of a flu but it goes away without too much discomfort, no cough just that dull headache and hot/cold crappy feeling. The other affect is a headache in the morning like a mild liquor hangover. I drink a lot of water and it goes away. The headache could happen 3 or 4 times a week.
I took the shot because I felt like I was not able to catch Covid and get natural immunity.
I do believe the shot reduces the effects of the infection if you catch it.
i did get SARS back in 2003 and it almost sent me to the hospital. At that age, Flu wouldn’t do anything to me other than a mild headache. I worked for one company traveling a good bit and only missed 2 days of work in 18 years and that was SARS.

I believe the intended result of China developing this WMD was to kill the weak and weaken those nations who care for their sick. If a country does not care for the weak that will die from COVID it makes that country stronger by automatically culling the old and weak. It’s just an extension of the fact a wounded soldier is better than a dead soldier because a wounded soldier takes two men out of the fight.
There are no videos of overrun China hospitals because they let the weak die at home.
I had the Covid virus which for myself I had it bad,
breathing problems, diarrhea, fever, lack of sleep, night sweats, I done my own breathing treatments at home directed from a nurse I know, I had to go to a pulmonary Dr and a cardiologist after testing negative, which it took me almost 6 months to get clear, I'm in my late 50's, I believe my immunity was down, not sure when I first got covid 19. I had just been on very strong antibiotics for 23 days following getting bit by a brown recluse spider bite, at one time during my recovery they presumed I had sepsis in my blood, from infection in my leg. I finally recovered, then caught covid. 21 days later I tested negative. Then August of 2020 I got hit by a car on a motorcycle, trip to trauma ctr., I took my 1st Pfizer vaccine in Feb. 2021, 1st shot I had some of same symptoms of having Covid, only lasted a day, 2nd shot, no side affects, booster six months later no symptoms. I took the shot for myself, I respect anyone who doesn't want to take it, it's to your own Accord. I have other health issues, and I strive to excercise and walk 3 to 5 miles a day and eat pretty much healthy except cravings for wings and occasional pecan pie.
Long term affects I haven't experienced any as of yet.

This will work.
49519C07-1F2E-457A-968D-54AE6FD85CF8.jpeg

Quick update from my post yesterday. Wife and I both had Moderna booster(3rd dose) yesterday around noonish.
I'm fine other than a sore arm but my wife has been up all night long with fever, bout to freeze chills and throwing up everything she had in her.
She's now got the dry heaves because there's nothing left. It's weird how it does different things to different people.
I'm not sure how long it's going to last for her but she's completely miserable.

It's weird how it does different things to different people.
I'm not sure how long it's going to last for her but she's completely miserable.
The shot and the Covid. No rhyme or reason why it affects ppl differently.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife. That nausea is terrible to deal with. Hopefully she gets better soon!

Back
Top Bottom