Any long term post jab side affects…(serious answers please)

How about the Drs and Pathologists that have come out saying they are seeing cancers in folks that should not be having cancers and the patients that have cancers in remission are seeing cancers come back even deadlier? I wonder how all their data is goning to look?
I honestly am not sure of the data you referenced?

How about the Drs and Pathologists that have come out saying they are seeing cancers in folks that should not be having cancers and the patients that have cancers in remission are seeing cancers come back even deadlier? I wonder how all their data is goning to look?
Owner Of Diagnostic Lab Reports 20 Times Increase Of Cancer In Vaccinated Patients

Not data as you would say but Drs that have made vids about cancers and shots.
Owner Of Diagnostic Lab Reports 20 Times Increase Of Cancer In Vaccinated Patients
I will take a deep dive and read. My first glance is:

He is reporting from the time of Jan 1- March 30th.

First doses really were not mainstream until Feb 2021

Is he saying in less than 60 days he is seeing by Pathology with that increase and pointing to the vax?

Not sure how a patient would be symptomatic and have biopsy and surgery that quick during a pandemic. Plus be post vax in 60 days….

Has anyone that succumbed to the jab either voluntarily or forcefully experiencing any post jab side affects?

Not really looking for the couple of days after issues but looking for the more long term issues so we can have a place here to track them as time goes on.

i have noticed the “slight“ arthritis issue in my hands has gotten a lot more aggravating and I’ve had what feels like a head cold darn near since getting both of my shots.
I got both Moderna shots back in February. Sore arm after the first one. Body aches and low grade fever for a day or so after the second one.

I have not gotten the third shot but I’m getting a booster the natural way. Tested positive for Covid Tuesday. Got pretty sick. Got the mononuclonal antibodies infusion Wednesday so getting slightly better each day. O2 levels are holding at 97%-98%. So hopefully I’ll beat this soon and have no lingering effects.

I will take a deep dive and read. My first glance is:

He is reporting from the time of Jan 1- March 30th.

First doses really were not mainstream until Feb 2021

Is he saying in less than 60 days he is seeing by Pathology with that increase and pointing to the vax?

Not sure how a patient would be symptomatic and have biopsy and surgery that quick during a pandemic. Plus be post vax in 60 days….
Don't know, been awile since I heard him and it was difficult to find it. There was another Dr who owns a lab but I can't find it now either.

The bad : Good friend who is 76 had both shots and booster , fine and dandy. His 72 year old bride 2 shots and boosted , had an a aneurism 3 days later and died in the hospital. Kids and grandkids had to bury Nana very unexpectedly.

the good : my mom , dad and brother all vaxxed, no boosters , no side effects .

The last line in the article "The videos of Dr. Cole at these events, which were originally posted on YouTube, have since been deleted by the Google owned video platform in a continual effort of censorship by Big Tech"

Back
Top Bottom