• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any interest in a giveaway for this????

Freshly Minted Georgian!

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
304   0
Reaction score
Something I printed a while ago and have been using for months, simple little thing that works great. It's a holder for a harbor freight digital caliper. Two screw holes to mount to the wall. I've printed a couple and have more lined up to print. Is there sufficient interest in this to open up a giveaway thread after I print a few more?
IMG_0118.jpg
IMG_0119.jpg

If you want to see a giveaway on these please chime in.

Something I printed a while ago and have been using for months, simple little thing that works great. It's a holder for a harbor freight digital caliper. Two screw holes to mount to the wall. I've printed a couple and have more lined up to print. Is there sufficient interest in this to open up a giveaway thread after I print a few more? View attachment 2588912 View attachment 2588913

If you want to see a giveaway on these please chime in.
I could use a couple for my reloading calipers.

I broke down and bought a Mitutoyo a bit ago. Luckily for me they have a print that's for those as well. :)

FYI if anyone on the north side buys an Creality Ender 3 pro printer, i'd be glad to help with instructions or setup. The included instructions aren't great. I think you can get one at MicroCenter for just over $200.

I’m seriously thinking about buying one of the ender 3 pros. I have absolutely zero knowledge when it comes to this stuff other than a bunch of YouTube videos I watched trying to research it all. I’m guessing I’d have to have a computer to do the slicing software. We haven’t bought a computer in years since the iPads and tablets pretty much do everything we’d need. We have a working laptop that’s at least 8 years old. Would that work for the slicing software. Could you do the slicing on an iPad or tablet? Does it really matter what the ender 3 pro is branded as? I’m assuming it’s like an open source deal and multiple companies make a version of it or something...?

Back
Top Bottom