Any honest car repair shop in Acworth/Kennesaw?

2 set meaning 4 pads, enough for the 2 front wheels only. I can't remember how much they were but I know they didn't last long and I bought it at NAPA.

I contacted Honda and they told me $80 for 2 front wheel pads.
Changing pads are easy, just make sure use jack stands.
I don't use the cheapest pads but I dont use most expensive either. I have found that the most expensive pads do last longer but are more likely to wear out the rotors also.

Yeah I think I'm going to save myself $300 and do it myself. I still need to diagnose my car. Been losing coolant somewhere. Did a leak test and showed nothing, changed my thermostat and it helped a LITTLE. Don't know what is wrong. Could a short circuit in the car cause this problem too?

Does your oil look like chocolate milk?

I actually checked and see if coolant got in my oil and there's no coolant in there either. Oil does look a little dirty tho but I hadn't changed my oil yet. Coming up to the 3k miles tho. By chocolate milk you mean brown milky? If so, no. It looks like oil except darker from being dirty.

Actually googling, I came across a recall for coolant leak due to engine block cracking. It says 2006 to 2008 which my car falls under. I never got letter but I called Honda America and gave them my ViN, Honda states my car isn't under the list, only "certain" 2006. Wtf? How do you have some 2006 and not others affected? Anyways I wasn't happy with Hondas response so I contacted my dealer whom I bought the car from. They told me to bring it in and they will do diagnose! If they find that its associated with the problem, they will replace it under warranty but if it's another problem, I'm left with the diagnose fee.

I finally found the leak in my Silverado. The drain valve on the bottom of a radiator was not completely tight. I'm talking a coolant leak warning every 3 months. We just used Long tire on Canton Road and they were straight shooters and best price. Do your brakes yourself. Get a big c clamp from harbor freight. And turn the wheel to make it easier!

I'd be happy to take care of all of your auto needs. 10% off total bill to members. hours are monday-friday 830-530,6,7, whenever I get to leave. some saturdays but few during hunting season.I've got almost 30 years experience over 20 of those were with GM

I'd be happy to take care of all of your auto needs. 10% off total bill to members. hours are monday-friday 830-530,6,7, whenever I get to leave. some saturdays but few during hunting season.I've got almost 30 years experience over 20 of those were with GM

FTW!

Did I miss the address?

Back
Top Bottom