Any honest car repair shop in Acworth/Kennesaw?

I finally found the leak in my Silverado. The drain valve on the bottom of a radiator was not completely tight. I'm talking a coolant leak warning every 3 months. We just used Long tire on Canton Road and they were straight shooters and best price. Do your brakes yourself. Get a big c clamp from harbor freight. And turn the wheel to make it easier!

Honda America told me my car wasn't under the list but yet, 2006-2010 were on the recall... So I called my dealer where I bought the car and they told me to bring it in, they will take care of me if thats the problem. So I'll see why coolant been draining out of my car. I changed the thermostat and it helped it a little but I'm losing coolant every 2 full tanks of gas. So 600 miles I need to fill my coolant up again.

I'd be happy to take care of all of your auto needs. 10% off total bill to members. hours are monday-friday 830-530,6,7, whenever I get to leave. some saturdays but few during hunting season.I've got almost 30 years experience over 20 of those were with GM

Mine is Honda Civic! I'm bringing it to Honda so they can diagnose it. If its not on the recall warranty, I'll definitely bring it to you to get it fixed! If its not bad engine block, I'm thinking it might be radiator problem! I changed my brakes today! Changed the front rotors and pads plus rear pads only. The rotors on the rear looked new so I didn't change them. Plus the rear brakes were a bit more complicated!

That's funny. I'm still sore from the one time I took a car to them 3 years ago. They broke a stud taking a tire off my car to get easier access to the waterpump they were replacing. No big deal, just a 5 dollar stud right? Nope, charged me 150 bucks to replace it.

They put the screws to my brother a few years back, so I always warn people that they will rip you off. I wouldn't let em put air in my tires.

Mine is Honda Civic! I'm bringing it to Honda so they can diagnose it. If its not on the recall warranty, I'll definitely bring it to you to get it fixed! If its not bad engine block, I'm thinking it might be radiator problem! I changed my brakes today! Changed the front rotors and pads plus rear pads only. The rotors on the rear looked new so I didn't change them. Plus the rear brakes were a bit more complicated!

let me know if i can help

Back
Top Bottom