• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any Bass players?

CAMSDADDY

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
I have been playing at the bass for a few years. I play well enough to get by looking at a chord chart and playing the root notes. I was just curious if anyone else here plays bass and if so do you have any pointers to move to the next step. I guess that would be walking and filling in notes.

I can play following tab. There are a few songs I have learned. Just haven't had the time to play lately; between new position at work, side business, and kids activities.
I have 2 electric acoustics and 3 electrics.

Definately want to learn to walk. I guess there are places online that would teach this? As for bass I currently have a Dean electric bass. I really want an accoustic bass just have to figure out what I want and commit the funds.

Definately want to learn to walk. I guess there are places online that would teach this? As for bass I currently have a Dean electric bass. I really want an accoustic bass just have to figure out what I want and commit the funds.

I play some guitar- but have a teenage son, who is a pretty good bass player. I bought him an acoustic and an electric bass, from www.zzounds.com.. using thier "Pay as you Play" option. It lets you split the price among 4 monthly payments..

I might be willing to trade for my 4 string dean electric/acoustic with gig bag.

Back
Top Bottom