• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any 07 ffl Gunsmith that can complete my 80% lower?

Thank you! It started as a nodak spud 80% lower. I sent it out for the retro engravings, then SBR'd and milled. This was back before Colt started sending cease and desist letters to people engraving their logos.
I had never heard of this until you said it. I kind of thought you were full of ****, nope it's a real thing that people did. My bad, still, you did a great job, fooled me.

Here's a different one still in the white.

20200826_193649.jpg
20200826_193719.jpg

I had never heard of this until you said it. I kind of thought you were full of ****, nope it's a real thing that people did. My bad, still, you did a great job, fooled me.

Haha, no worries. It's not that common of a thing I don't think. Like a fool i had it engraved before I form 1'd it, so the ATF returned my form for corrections and I had to send photos proving what I had. Lesson learned. Form 1 before you make any cosmetic changes.

Haha, no worries. It's not that common of a thing I don't think. Like a fool i had it engraved before I form 1'd it, so the ATF returned my form for corrections and I had to send photos proving what I had. Lesson learned. Form 1 before you make any cosmetic changes.
I'm not saying you counterfeited a gun and then filed to have it NFA approved but, well. I'm impressed. I'm not sure anyone cares enough to do anything about it, or if it's even a thing, but bravo. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom