• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any 07 ffl Gunsmith that can complete my 80% lower?

batboy2000

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
23   0
Reaction score
I got 3 80% lowers that i wanna complete, i have zero machining experience so I don’t wanna mess up by doin by myself. Recommend or PM me near Douglasville or Marietta.

C precision ffl / sot holder in Dallas, Ga. Tyson is a good guy and has HAAS CNC machines that can easily accomplish what you need done.

My point isn’t a ghost gun,it’s to build my own marking&lookin AR15 from scraps.
I'd imagine it's going to cost you a pretty penny to get those finished, serialed, and custom marked...and you still didn't build your own AR15 from scraps. You just paid a premium to get two different manufacturers to work on the same lower...and you'll need a background check in the end lol.

They aren't that hard to do as long as you have a drill press and router. You just have to take your time making shallow passes, and use lots of cutting fluid.

This was my first attempt at an 80%, and I'm happy with the results.
20200826_172351.jpg
20200826_172206.jpg
20200826_172308.jpg

Thank you! It started as a nodak spud 80% lower. I sent it out for the retro engravings, then SBR'd and milled. This was back before Colt started sending cease and desist letters to people engraving their logos.

Back
Top Bottom