Anti Gun Trash Collectors?

Byte Stryke

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
14   0
Reaction score
Today's Anti-Gun Business is almost too weird to be true.
Tuesday I'm sitting in my home, clowning around watching some TV and perusing the web and I hear a ruckus in my front yard. I Look out to see whats going on, Smith Sanitation (now former trash carrier) has a truck parked in front of my house and some guys are yelling back and forth about something. I walk out ( IWB 1911 on hip, I house carry, no shirt due to sunburn) and ask them whats going on, they rant on something about giving directions to the driver regarding a pilot car for the nearby construction zone. I tell them it sounds like a fight from inside of my house (never left my front walk/yard). I tell'em "cool, as long as everything is OK." we wave and I go back into my house.
~1510 that afternoon I get a call from their manager that I was scaring their employees, I had a gun, they are cancelling my service immediately etc...
When I tell him "Maybe I should have called the cops for disturbing the peace." He starts in on how he is on his way to my house...
That's when I actually do call the cops.

So god forbid you have Smith sanitation and (semi) open carry on your own property.

The garbage men realized that they were at fault for being unprofessional a$$holes and decided to report you preemptively; so that any complaints from you were just the ravings of some lobster skinned, gun toting, constitution respecting, lunatic. This way, they don't need to bother learning how to do their jobs with any respect for the people who's waste keeps them employed. Unless I am missing something... Is it too much to hope for that one of them got the .45 caliber kick in the ass they deserved?

Last edited:
Yeah, it seems to me that OpSec is critical. I don't want my neighbors to have any idea about my hobbies. And certainly not the garbage men, the plumber, the electrician, the cable guy, meter readers, or door-to-door salespeople. All may have friends/cousins/drinking buddies that are burglars.

"You wouldn't BELIEVE what I saw at this guy's house today..."

Back
Top Bottom