• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another tragic example...

look at the comments here. WTF, is wrong with people?

upload_2015-8-18_15-18-51.png

upload_2015-8-18_15-19-22.png

actually one of my high school friends lives less than a mile away and him and his neighbors were talking about it on facebook.

I suggested a training course and to carry a gun. his neighbors were like "carry a gun? in the house? like all the time? Really"

and im all over here like:
www.recoilweb.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_06_Sage_Dynamics_Posd6b71b6d2c54631ca92f98c83b873634.jpg

"I've always considered it a safe neighborhood. It's quiet. It's pretty much away from all crime,” neighbor Charlie Powell said.Many people in the neighborhood say this is the last place they thought this would happen."You could pretty much leave your doors unlocked around here. You don't have to worry about anyone breaking in,” Powell said.

THE MINDSET OF SHEEPLE...NOTHING BAAAAAD HAPPENS HERE!!
I work less than a 1/4 from this area and the man that gave the interview must be crazy. There are some nice houses around there and it has gotten better over time but definitely not the nice lil neighborhood he described.

I work less than a 1/4 from this area and the man that gave the interview must be crazy. There are some nice houses around there and it has gotten better over time but definitely not the nice lil neighborhood he described.
I'm always stunned by the inside the perimeter folks that insist they live in a 'nice area'. Matter of fact, I don't think I've ever met one that said they live in a crappy area. There are obviously not enough optometrists inside the perimeter. I guess everything is relative to them.
Of course I guess if you define 'area' as the inside of your home, you might be right.... sometimes.

I'm always stunned by the inside the perimeter folks that insist they live in a 'nice area'. Matter of fact, I don't think I've ever met one that said they live in a crappy area. There are obviously not enough optometrists inside the perimeter. I guess everything is relative to them.
Of course I guess if you define 'area' as the inside of your home, you might be right.... sometimes.
We have had well over 20 automobiles broken into and things stolen out of them and one truck was stolen from where I work. Just the other day a man was robbed at gun point at on Marietta rd while he was getting in his car. Like I said all this is happening less than a 1/4 from where that family was shot. Stay alert and be careful!

Back
Top Bottom