• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another New Guy Intro

Steven1979

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
11   0
Reaction score
Welp while I'm here trying to sell guns I may as well use the forums. I haven't done the forum thing in years since I was using the colt forums. The name is Steven. Just a humble collector here who's got to have one of everything at the least, sometimes two for variety. Like for example I have a colt 1911 stainless steel but I also want a blued version. That's my kind of variety. How are these forums looking these days? Meet ups? Collection flexing? etc?

Welcome Steven ! You will find this is not like most forums. Folks around here tend to be a little more friendly and accepting of folks. Unless they find out you are here to take advantage, then they just bury ya out back ! :becky:
J/K - maybe ! Lol

Really though, this is a great place and welcome to the ODT !

ezgif-2-fb63bc19a560.gif

Welp while I'm here trying to sell guns I may as well use the forums. I haven't done the forum thing in years since I was using the colt forums. The name is Steven. Just a humble collector here who's got to have one of everything at the least, sometimes two for variety. Like for example I have a colt 1911 stainless steel but I also want a blued version. That's my kind of variety. How are these forums looking these days? Meet ups? Collection flexing? etc?
Welcome

Hey man! Welcome. Nice VP9L and FN 45 Tactical you have listed.

As far as the forum goes, we don't do much but compare notes on our shared mental illnesses.

Kidding of course.

I've met a lot of good people on here. We do meet up. In fact, there's one in Forsyth coming up.

Looks to be near your neck of the woods or fairly close. Try and make it. If nothing else it will help you decide if this is where you want to further an addiction. At the very least enjoy some good barbecue.

We definitely like to show off our hardware, but the most important thing is camaraderie among brothers.

Back
Top Bottom