• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another LR/ELR weekend Oct 21-22 at the Arena in Blakely GA

Updated Roster

Arena10_21-8_29.jpg

Any updates? Anyone plan on shooting NV? Bring your kits if you do.
Roster is still the same and we are good to go for Friday 10/20 (1/2 day, 21st and 22nd) Now just running the clock down and doing final load development touch ups.

Planning on doing a 308 vs 6.5 CM match at 1k yds on steel to settle the gross verbal abuse the 6.5Creedmoor guys suffered from the peanut gallery. $10 buy-in for 1 sighter & 5 shots on record, those one with most hits wins and and takes the pot and bragging rights. Let me know if you all have any other ideas for an uncomplicated 6.5 vs 308 match.

Roster is still the same and we are good to go for Friday 10/20 (1/2 day, 21st and 22nd) Now just running the clock down and doing final load development touch ups.

Planning on doing a 308 vs 6.5 CM match at 1k yds on steel to settle the gross verbal abuse the 6.5Creedmoor guys suffered from the peanut gallery. $10 buy-in for 1 sighter & 5 shots on record, those one with most hits wins and and takes the pot and bragging rights. Let me know if you all have any other ideas for an uncomplicated 6.5 vs 308 match.
I like it Gert! What bullet you running in 6.5?

Back
Top Bottom