• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Georgian in the news - Straw Purchase

No doubt they were up to I good. Wether it be gang cartel activity it needed to stop. It's assholes like those that make it harder on the rest of us gun law abiding citizens and make it such a bigger deal than gun ownership is. Punish the few wicked ton save the rights of the many.

Use your search engine of choice to view "music" videos by the Blixky Gang - probably need to read the vulgar lyrics unless you are ebonics literate -

Most of us on this site really enjoy guns.....this sub-culture glorifies the use of them to kill and maim others, often indiscriminately.

The elephant in the room when politicians talk about gun violence is that is the real issue is not white supremacists, it's unfortunately black mainstream.

LBJ's Great Society has failed miserably and continues to feed an ever expanding, non- substainable and unfortunately hopeless under class.

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk

Yes but states can institute their own laws. We can't just sell a gun to anyone in Virginia unless it's a gift or sale to a direct family member. Other than that it must be sold through a FFL. You and I had it good in Ga. We can sell to whoever we want. Unless you buy a gun and turn around and sell it the next day which could be considered a straw purchase. I meaning when I lived there.
Isn't it only a straw purchase if one sells it to someone thats not supposed to have it? You could message me saying buy "gun a" for me and the next day i meet up with you and you pay me for it. You being legal to own it. That would not be a straw purchase.

No but it does say shall not infringe. So if you're limiting what gun a citizen can buy in any way then it's an infringement.
By that logic, guns should be free. Can't infringe on my right because I have no money. "Keep and bear" does not cover purchase.
Now, if we mean government restrictions on purchase (not applying to other products), I agree. (Which was your original point, so I agree; I was only arguing a technicality. 2A trumps "interstate commerce" {when it's used to override 2A}.)
That is clear cut. If the Damn Dems can't swallow that then it seems the would like to completely alter the whole Constitution.
Is there any doubt about what they'd like? "Adapt it to our times" - i.e. to our desires. And Dems aren't the only ones.

Isn't it only a straw purchase if one sells it to someone thats not supposed to have it? You could message me saying buy "gun a" for me and the next day i meet up with you and you pay me for it. You being legal to own it. That would not be a straw purchase.
Not true, that argument was made to the Supreme Court and rejected.

A "straw purchase" is where the ultimate owner funds the purchase in advance, It it only illegal for purchases from FFL. The concept has no legal significance for private transactions.

Transferring a gun to someone not qualified to own one (and who you have reason to believe is so) is illegal regardless of how the gun came into your possession.

I'm just going to say, its a good thing these jokers are dumb, because this guy chose the way that will 100% make sure you are caught...lol

Use your search engine of choice to view "music" videos by the Blixky Gang - probably need to read the vulgar lyrics unless you are ebonics literate -

Most of us on this site really enjoy guns.....this sub-culture glorifies the use of them to kill and maim others, often indiscriminately.

The elephant in the room when politicians talk about gun violence is that is the real issue is not white supremacists, it's unfortunately black mainstream.

LBJ's Great Society has failed miserably and continues to feed an ever expanding, non- substainable and unfortunately hopeless under class.

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk

Yep, and the real, fundamental reason that ordinary white middle class Americans are going to have our guns taken away or made contraband by new federal laws is BECAUSE OF how black Americans use guns.

The real problem is crooked politicians.

Attachments

• NRA not the problem.png
    NRA not the problem.png
    466.8 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom