• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

And that's when the conversation ended...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just making sure you are a Georgia resident, 21+ years of age, legal owner, no felonies and have full entitled rights to sale the firearm in question with no violations of any law statutes correct?"
OK, I'll be that guy,

If you ask me that, I'll reply with a yes of course. But the asking in and of itself makes you sound Karen-ish imo. Definite put off. JMO

It’s your stuff. Do as you please. But If I wanted to deal with those questions, id just buy from an FFL. If someone started bombarding me with all of those questions here, I’d move on. That’s just me. I’m a legal GWL permit holder for decades and have bought and sold here for 15+ years. My opinion is you aren’t covering your ass by asking stuff that you aren’t required to ask.
Bingo. I mean, look at feedback. If someone has 10 or more, I think the question doesn't need to be asked.

I do not understand how asking these questions helps anything. Is the criminal going to be honest and say they are not legal to buy a gun? or is from out of state? or is making a straw purchase? Of course not. So if you don’t feel comfortable with the guy, then simply don’t sell to him. But trying to make yourself feel better by asking these questions that you know he will lie about if any of them are true is just silly nonsense—especially if you will sell to him as long as he gives you the verbal response that you believe will cover your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom