• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And that is why I'm sleeping on the couch this time

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
657   1
Reaction score
Working hard until about 845 tonight. Dirty sweaty hungry and tired I plop my butt into my favorite outdoor seating and light a cigar before getting the first drag my wife's radar is alerted I'm actually sitting down she looks at me look at the phone in my hand look at the cigar and starts..

Did you know that your cat has fleas oh, why are you on THAT SITE on Friday night... you got to do something about the LIGHT above the washing machine you promised me you were changed the capacitor on the fan motor for the air conditioner...
You always make that face when you're smoking oh, and tell me why again you're on ODT

I try to keep things simple answering too many questions in a row like this confuses her so I take the last one...

People don't ask me a whole lot of questions dear and when they do which is rarely it's usually one at a time..

Still tired still hungry but I had a really nice shower

Working hard until about 845 tonight. Dirty sweaty hungry and tired I plop my butt into my favorite outdoor seating and light a cigar before getting the first drag my wife's radar is alerted I'm actually sitting down she looks at me look at the phone in my hand look at the cigar and starts..

Did you know that your cat has fleas oh, why are you on THAT SITE on Friday night... you got to do something about the LIGHT above the washing machine you promised me you were changed the capacitor on the fan motor for the air conditioner...
You always make that face when you're smoking oh, and tell me why again you're on ODT

I try to keep things simple answering too many questions in a row like this confuses her so I take the last one...

People don't ask me a whole lot of questions dear and when they do which is rarely it's usually one at a time..

what did she pour over your head to give you that shower?:D

Well, she is the Boss... hahaha

Don't tell her ya secret...
1631929206043.gif

' I'll try to answer the questions with logic...
I don't have a cat....
There is no light bulb above the washer....
It's biker 13th birthday and we're all going to sing to him at midnight.....
I have never been so good at answering questions as quickly and as honestly as possible...
They're never the right answers, so I told her after you asked me a question why don't you just answer it for me. I bet I don't get coffee tomorrow

Been there bro At lest she ain't like my first wife .Had a falling out with her one night The next mornin she acts like she is sorry After I slept by myself in the bed We have mornin sex She packs me a nice lunch Well at Brake time I open my lunch pal to find Onion pells and Coffee grinds with a emty soup cans

Back
Top Bottom