• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ancient rock art

[/ATTACH] 366.jpg351.jpg352.jpg353.jpg354.jpg355.jpg356.jpg357.jpg358.jpg
I took this in The Petrified Forest in Arizona, April 2010.

It's easy to believe it's not "true". People have imaginations. People seek answers and explanations for things that they don't understand. It's entirely possible that these pictures represent, for example, aliens or whatever, but the mere fact of their existence is not enough to establish that. It's certainly interesting, though.

Think of most people who draw for a living now, most are weird. why do we think anything has changed? why couldn't their poor ability to present human form, be more likely than aliens? also who is to say it wasn't ancient human's decribing the demons that live in some human's?(murder's, not catholic exorcisms)

Think of most people who draw for a living now, most are weird. why do we think anything has changed? why couldn't their poor ability to present human form, be more likely than aliens? also who is to say it wasn't ancient human's decribing the demons that live in some human's?(murder's, not catholic exorcisms)

Who knows for sure? The artists and they are not talking. Lots of interesting conjecture.......maybe one day we will know for sure.

why do we assume they are so ancient? science changes based upon current knowledge and acceptance of thoeries, so the why couldnt they equally be just a few hundred years old and not thousands upon thousands. Id draw like that if I were a cave artist....i lost all talent artistically after I turned 13 or so

Back
Top Bottom