Ancient Egyptian prediction for catastrophic disaster in 2012

I submit the idea of us all gathering at an area with our supplies when the dooms day occurs.

I say we take over Berry College up in Rome as our base command. Never been there myself but it seems like a good strong building to hold up in. Just need more people with guns to secure it better.

Raid the beer stores & tepee supplies on the way there, things like that will be missed by many when they run out.

Somebody just joined the "Watch List"....lol

Sadly, with the world's population being in complete demise....I still think I'll be riding 3 domestic calls, 4 or 5 MVAs, and 12 babby- daddy- momma drama calls a week.

Where's my manners, I forgot my tinfoil hat! LOL :der:

no tinfoil hat needed just a lil more math than you seem to be capable of.

I think an egyptian prediction might have happened before the book you speak of..

try real hard, use all your fingers and toes to count on and you might get it.

--
added note: tinfoil hats are so...yesterday.
we use copper hats now.

Dec 21 is on a Friday. What time of day will this occur/ Will we be able to get our paychecks cashed before it happens? I'm buying every gun I always wanted if so......and some cooders.
I think we should start now making friends with the sasquatch. I distinctly remember reading on the ODT that they are able to pass in and out of another dimension and that is why none have been found. If we could learn how to pass into their dimension then we could avoid 12-21-12.

Dec 21 is on a Friday. What time of day will this occur/ Will we be able to get our paychecks cashed before it happens? I'm buying every gun I always wanted if so......and some cooders.
I think we should start now making friends with the sasquatch. I distinctly remember reading on the ODT that they are able to pass in and out of another dimension and that is why none have been found. If we could learn how to pass into their dimension then we could avoid 12-21-12.

I'm with you if we can get past all the werewolves. Anybody got any silver bullets?

Back
Top Bottom