ammo

FB_IMG_1601224450551.jpg

Yes. Is this DG&P with great prices you are so boldly referring to, talked trash about every dealer's prices for a month.? Talked about how sorry and disrespectful as a business because they were for charging these "PRICE GOUGING PRICES".. Then showed up marketing that they have 10's of thousands of rounds of 9mm and 223/556 ammo at the same prices or more. HAHA HAHA..... i do have to give it to them though for a GREAT marketing ploy.

I don't know, I have seen their prices and they seem great compared to many others. New Glock 19 Gen5 for like $519, Keltec Sub2000's that you see here for $600+, they had for under $400... The problem that I had with them at the recent show, wasn't their prices, it was that the wait to do the paperwork was an hour to an hour and a half, so I left and went to a different store and got it for the same price without the wait.

I am looking at their prices here, and on their FB page, and they are solid prices. Not sure what you are referring to?

I don't know, I have seen their prices and they seem great compared to many others. New Glock 19 Gen5 for like $519, Keltec Sub2000's that you see here for $600+, they had for under $400... The problem that I had with them at the recent show, wasn't their prices, it was that the wait to do the paperwork was an hour to an hour and a half, so I left and went to a different store and got it for the same price without the wait.

I am looking at their prices here, and on their FB page, and they are solid prices. Not sure what you are referring to?
The pallet of 9mm at almost 50 cents per round. Not such a 'great LGS deal!' compared to others here asking the same price. How much does DG&P pay you to shill for them here?

Yup!

Their prices are the best around right now. Them and GA Gun store, currently at and in some cases, below pro-covid prices...

There is no reason to pay stupid markups here. Take a nice drive to the North GA Mtns and deal with @DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN
At 50 cents per round.. that is a steal.. lol

SirBitchaLot post: 10725844 said:
Yup!

Their prices are the best around right now. Them and GA Gun store, currently at and in some cases, below pro-covid prices...

There is no reason to pay stupid markups here. Take a nice drive to the North GA Mtns and deal with @DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN
Fixed it new name

These days $.50/round for 9mm is the new normal. A small shop like DG&P is probably paying a good chunk of that markup to their distributors just to get it.

In previous ammo shortages producers only increased price if their component or labor costs went up significantly. It also seems like distributors tried to keep their markup pretty low as well, probably to keep their customers happy.

That doesn't seem to be true this time around.

I've had several folks with smaller shops across the US tell me that their prices at the distributor-level are at least 2-3 times what they were in 2019. Distributors claim they are being charged this by the manufacturers and are just passing it along, but it seems like everyone in the supply chain is going for all the market will bear.

Back
Top Bottom