• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ammo scalpers

Now you went and done it Biker !!!

facepalm.gif

Why are you so butt hurt? Just don't buy it, good grief.

Did you read the article? They are the cause of the ammo flying off the shelf and the sky high prices. They are buying it for the sole purpose of flipping and people who have more money than sense are buying it. Just like I can't find any got damn long beard 3" because of them sum bitches.

Did you read the article? They are the cause of the ammo flying off the shelf and the sky high prices. They are buying it for the sole purpose of flipping and people who have more money than sense are buying it. Just like I can't find any got damn long beard 3" because of them sum *****es.

You are arguing with a person that scalps, or has friends that scalp ammo. He's one of them. Don't expect your words to do anything other than anger them. They know what they are doing is douchey, and pointing it out really strikes a nerve... hits them where it stings, because they know it's true.

Did you read the article? They are the cause of the ammo flying off the shelf and the sky high prices. They are buying it for the sole purpose of flipping and people who have more money than sense are buying it. Just like I can't find any got damn long beard 3" because of them sum *****es.
Just because it's in an article doesn't mean it's true, logical, or makes any sense at all. It ain't just scalpers, it's literally 90% of gun owners (just about all of us) that will grab any ammo we see on a shelf at normal retail pricing.

There's no ammo I particularly need, but if I see any on the shelf at the local super store or online I'm grabbing. This is different from my behavior the last few years because **** has changed.

Blame scalpers all you want, fact is if you can't find what you want it's because everyone else is looking too and if you ain't first you're last. And that's the way it will be until supply catches up with demand.

Back
Top Bottom