• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ammo scalpers

Really? I have NEVER seen people out scooping up turkey loads and odd ball hunting rounds. You can hardly find 3.5in loads. Hell most guns won't even take a 3.5in. So why are they impossible to find? Why is it impossible to find things like 7mm rem, 300win, 260, I could go on. They are hunting rounds and nothing more so why are they disappearing and showing up here way above retail?
Because like I said, people see ammo on the shelf and they grab it to hoard (or god forbid shoot), me and almost everyone I know currently are guilty of it.
Even the ODT's biggest whinner just admitted he grabs ammo he doesn't need.

Ammo flippers - Contribute absolutely 0 to the the ammo shortage. They don't take ammo off the market they just move it from one market to another.

Ammo Hoarders - Contribute 90% of the shortage. They take ammo off the market for good.

Because like I said, people see ammo on the shelf and they grab it to hoard (or god forbid shoot), me and almost everyone I know currently are guilty of it.
Even the ODT's biggest whinner just admitted he grabs ammo he doesn't need.

Ammo flippers - Contribute absolutely 0 to the the ammo shortage. They don't take ammo off the market they just move it from one market to another.

Ammo Hoarders - Contribute 90% of the shortage. They take ammo off the market for good.

How does a flipper not contribute to the shortage when they are buying it at retail, which all of us would, to resell higher which none of us will buy? There are shops stalking big box stores and online to stock their own shelves for profit. That is 100% contributing to the shortage.

How does a flipper not contribute to the shortage when they are buying it at retail, which all of us would, to resell higher which none of us will buy? There are shops stalking big box stores and online to stock their own shelves for profit. That is 100% contributing to the shortage.
dang mane,now they gonna give us that old supply and demand bull **** again

Because if the flipper buys 1000 rounds and then turns around and lists it again then it aint a shortage - still 1000 rounds in the pipeline! You are just to cheap to buy em. :pop2:

SirWHINESaLot1.jpg

It's not rocket science, if they are reselling the ammo then it's still on the market, it hasn't gone anywhere. The shortage is literally because of people panic buying to hoard.

Because there’s money to be made.

Exactly. There will always be vultures ready to swoop in and take advantage of a situation.

I could at least respect someone who has the balls to admit it... But most of them know that it's ****ty and so they will do everything from lying, making lame excuses or trying to attack you for pointing out their misdeeds...

It's not rocket science, if they are reselling the ammo then it's still on the market, it hasn't gone anywhere. The shortage is literally because of people panic buying to hoard.

And the 8 millllllion new gun owners who were already in a panic when they finally bought that first gun. They dgaf or even know what a box of 9 mm FMJ should cost. But they know they need ammo for that new SCCY or Taurus blaster they just shelled out that stimulus money for so they can go shoot the ceiling and target stands down at the local indoor range.

dang mane,now they gonna give us that old supply and demand bull **** again

Because none of them are smart enough to come up with anything better, and none of them have the balls or integrity to just be honest about what they are doing. They are lowlifes. All of them. And, they know it...

Back
Top Bottom