• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo at Academy in Warner Robins?

academy has good 9mm deals, 22 is ok, birdshot is cheap regardless, slugs is a damn rip, 223 could be better if i could remember. No buckshot ever, havent check price of 7.62, or others

if you want cheap ammo sometimes members post up good deals, and are willing to ship if you keep an eye out.

Classic Firearms in Macon, has their shelves packed full of ammo all the time...only issue is it is expensive.
Well maybe that's the cure for this shortage situation. Price it higher until it starts collecting dust . Then put it "On Sale" somewhere just north of the old normal price and watch it fly off the shelves.
I quote the old Foreigner tune here " If you wanna win you gotta learn how to play ...head games."

academy has good 9mm deals, 22 is ok, birdshot is cheap regardless, slugs is a damn rip, 223 could be better if i could remember. No buckshot ever, havent check price of 7.62, or others

if you want cheap ammo sometimes members post up good deals, and are willing to ship if you keep an eye out.
See that's why I'm glad I have an AK and more recently a shorty SKS. 7.62x39 is almost back to normal prices. I have probably 3 times the amount of it as I do 5.56/223.

Back
Top Bottom