American Sniper trailer.

seemed to me he always shot people actively trying to harm our guys.

btw. i have a link to watch the movie for free on the puter. if anyone wants it, pm me i'd be glad to share.

I hate to bump THIS thread but I just saw the movie last night. It was a very good movie and for anyone with two synapses firing and/or was an adult during 9/11, if you can't relate and appreciate what the man went through and did, it would be so great if you would just STFU. But that's just my opinion and he died partly so you don't have too....

I hate to bump THIS thread but I just saw the movie last night. It was a very good movie and for anyone with two synapses firing and/or was an adult during 9/11, if you can't relate and appreciate what the man went through and did, it would be so great if you would just STFU. But that's just my opinion and he died partly so you don't have too....

He Died because some deranged lunatic wanted to make a name for himself. RIP To all the soldiers that have died to protect The United States of America.

He Died because some deranged lunatic wanted to make a name for himself. RIP To all the soldiers that have died to protect The United States of America.
True but he'd have never been there in the first place had he not served, and continued to try and serve his country.
Never met the man, but I'm grateful for him and those like him.

Back
Top Bottom