American Sniper trailer.

Now that's really reaching. Did you grasp anything? No. You are not doing any thinking, you're just spouting the bull**** you were taught.

God forbid the day you are caught under fire and pinned down...And your ass is saved by one of your sniper backups watching you six. You talk and have not idea what war is, being under fire is. Thank the good lord that men came before you and after. To protect you precious ass.
I'm not against war. I'm not against soldiers, I have the utmost respect for them!

I just know hypocrisy when I see/hear/read it.

Also, do you know anything of those people? Have you been there? Have you been in the situations that CK was in? IF not, I think you may want to follow your own advice.

I think you're deflecting away from my points. None of these questions have to do with the flawed character of Chris Kyle. If you want to make excuses for him because of his experiences, that's fine... we can agree to disagree.

I judge people based on their character, which is a sum total of their decisions and actions. I'm simply saying that this "guy" was broken and it's evident in the movie, the book, and in other accounts of him... many firsthand accounts from Chris Kyle himself.

"follow my own advice"?
What advice did I offer? What advice may I want to follow?

Back
Top Bottom