• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

American Cancer Society - Donations needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGLEW

Air Force Icon Supporter
AKA: BIG PRETTY - BDR1
446   0
Reaction score
My wife is the team captain for the "Relay For Life" at Bethany Christian Church. She has worked very hard the past few months and I have decided I would try to get donations from you guys on here. Okuma Steve has given me the "ok" to do this, so here we go.

I am asking for donations for the American Cancer Society. I will be collecting from now until April 7th as the Relay for Life is on April 13th and the "Bank Night" will be April 9th. This will give me enough time to get everything together to make the money collected as a donation from this site.

If we get lucky enough to collect $500 or more, we may get the ODT on the Carroll County American Cancer Society Shirt. I say "may" because the deadline is really close on this one. But in any event, it would open a new market for the site if a big donation is collected.

All checks should be made out to American Cancer Society and mailed to me. My address is:

Paul Lewis
740 Newport Dr.
Villa Rica, Ga. 30180

Or use the following link:

http://relay.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12National?px=18364452&pg=personal&fr_id=39634

The only downside to the link is it will not be reconized as an ODT donation. But it will still help!

We will do this again next year, and I will make sure there will be more time to collect. Any amount you can afford can make a difference.

Thanks to all!

BIGLEW

Last edited:
I'd send a check but I don't wanna risk YOU having my info...scarey!

J/K naturally.

$25 check will go out tomorrow ....COD of course. ;)

The last two times I donated to relay for life were via a web donation, is that available for this?

http://relay.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12National?px=18364452&pg=personal&fr_id=39634

That should work, it is a link to my wife's personal Relay page. On the page you should see where you can click to donate. You can either donate, or click purchase luminaria if you would like to have a luminaria that will be placed along the track either in honor of or in memory of a loved one who fought or is fighting cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom